Sunday, May 2, 2010

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

I was greatly encouraged by this bible verse for the whole week:

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (NIV)


Love this bible verse so much that I just feel like sharing this with e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e!

I even included this verse in the FOCUS newsletter just now =P

It's great to know that God is loving me and using my to fulfill His plans in any circumstances.

He is always there for me, so I don't have to try too hard to prove anything to anyone, let it be studies, musical talents or other sorts of stuffs. I don't have to compare myself with others, or feeling intimidated by any kind of situation. It's OKAY to be weak coz that means i'll rely and trust in God more, and let Him to use me maximally.


It's the motive to work hard that matters.

俗语说得好 “不怕慢,只怕站”,只要确保自己不要乱乱slack,有规律地,很constant地学习和努力,也可以很快乐。

为祂好好用功求上进才是最重要的呢,在学习中! =P

同样地,这节经文不是叫人懒惰的借口,而是叫人可以在任何情况下都可以好好依靠祂的理由。


No comments: