Saturday, August 28, 2010

Agent Mo and his hot mama's ondeh-ondeh

HELLO.


YOU GUYS MUST BE WONDERING WHO I AM.

ANY HUNCHES?



ACTUALLY......







I'M AGENT MO!



AIN'T I COOL?
I WORK AS A SECRET AGENT FOR THE MO&MO COMPANY.

I MAY BE COLD FROM THE OUTSIDE, BUT I'M DEFINITELY WARM FROM THE INSIDE (DID I TELL YOU IM THE HOTTEST DOG AMONG THE TOY-DOG-COMMUNITY?)



WHY AM I SO HOT?

COZ I HAVE A REALLY HOT MUM!


MAMA YOU'RE SO PRETTY I LOVE YOU :)

lol what the heck.
_______________________________________



oh oh oh oh did i tell you guys i've made ondeh-ondeh?? so happy coz it's one of my favourite nyonya dessert and finally i managed to make it from scratch!

went to Simone's flat last Friday and made ondeh ondeh for my very first time with her, and it was heaps of fun! and surprisingly simple too :) saved two for phyllis, and gave some to mirosha, marian and gen :D

got the recipe from:

don't u think Poh is really pretty? (plus she's a Malaysian too!)

tips: u definitely need more than half a cup of glutinous rice flour to get the correct consistency.

Will definitely make this again!


No comments: