Monday, January 4, 2010

2010. food. randoms.

i think i'm enjoying my holiday more and more now! a bit reluctant to go back to aussie at the moment :P


This is Home, truly
Where I know I must be
Where my dreams wait for me

-Home, by Kit Chan





grasssssshopper on the living room window! a bit gross coz it's pretty huge!




thanks pastor xiu fang for these bookmarks! one for me and the other one for my sis

clever malaysian mozzies... can you see the large, medium and small mozzie bites? 大中小lol


yay durian! soooo happy you know i was craving for durian for over a week and tadahhh! so happy that i have to take a photo with my durian! papa is going to get more next week!



AND FOOD!
had great time in malaysia coz i get to satisfy all sorts of cravings towards all sorts of food...ahhh how can malaysian food be soooo yummy and cheap at the same time??
旺角茶餐廳 -- XO醬豬腸粉! chee cheong fun in XO sauce




凍奶茶! the best one i've had in year 2009!





and proudly present---the best fried rice i've ever had!! looks plain but it tasted FANTABULOUS! very very very tasty, and the mushroom+corn made a great combination! and it's not too oily, IM LOVIN' IT!






ohhhh and i've just had a very very satisfying meal at KFC!! woooh i love love love malaysia KFC! the chicken and cheesy wedges over here are so much tastier! for some reason aussie KFCs don't have cheesy wedges :P

yayyyyy i want to eat more eat more~ and do more exercise of course!!

current "ear-food" -- Lifehouse 'No Name Face'

1 comment:

MUAH LALA said...

好多食物....
那grasshopper的樣子超嚇人
你的mozzie bites好像交通燈...