Tuesday, August 4, 2009

little things that make me happy =)

Julia F. drew this little smiley and pasted it on my water bottle. and I drew the confused/curious face and pasted it below. To me it's more than just a smiley =)





My fake twin, Phyllis bought this lovely Skittles T-shirt from Hong Kong! She has a white colour one and we plan to erm....eh hem...(you'll guess the rest)..Thanks FEELEES!

I spotted this super cute toy puppy from a huge pile of free costumes provided by Chisholm for the op shop ball! Saw it while other people were scavenging goodies for op shop ball, so I took it back (it's not stealing anyway, ppl could just grab everything there because it was provided by chisholm and people could just simply take those op shop stuffs and wear it+keep it). Wanted to call it 毛毛 (mao2 mao2, means furry furry) but realized that the name is a bit too common and uncreative (no offence to those people whose doggies or pets are called 毛毛) , so at the end I decided to call it 毛毛 BUT by it's cantonese pronounciation, which is mo3 mo1! Momo~~


I had this for my lunch! Thanks heaps to my floormate..He made this for me, so touched! Looks like a pretty simple meal but it tasted heavenly.





=)

thx viyina..she bought this fr China, it's really thoughtful of her :)

1 comment:

Phyllis Phoebe said...

i miss u yiwen!!!
muah muah muah