Friday, March 26, 2010

can't wait for easter break!

This picture pretty much describes how my week has been.....
it'd be great if Momo can finish all the readings for me ><



Highlight of the week --- the birth of baby Joanna!! felt so amazing to have a "tiny human being" in your hands..seriously! (first time in my life)



shit lah my face so big T.T
Arrange the size of faces in ascending order : Joanna ---> Phyllis ---> ME




Saw this outside my house! such a beautiful plant!



it's purple and it's really SHINY! like pearl :D




looking poisonous after my very articial editing :P



ohhhh another highlight of my week = PRESTON MARKET! haven't been there for ages!!! first time going there after my summer break
we were really hungry and so we had lunch at this noodle place called 家家乐..
love the noodles (手工拉面), it's handmade by the chef!
Phyllis is loving it!


suuuuper surprised seeing the huge portion :P $8.50 per bowl, really worth it :)


CAN'T WAIT FOR EASTER BREAK!!! HERE I COME FOCUS CAMP AND BRIGHTON BEACH!

3 comments:

啦啦啦 said...

要是我嫁不出去, 都是你的錯

Amanda Leecasin said...

I can't wait for easter hol tooooo :)

Yiwen aka Evelyn said...

啦啦啦: 你一定嫁得出去啦怕什么?!

Amanda: Ca Sin!!!! wow didn't know you actually read my blog! awww :P will link you soon :D me loves ur blog!