Saturday, March 6, 2010

Barnesway apartment :)

tadaaahhhh! The new (not literally) place that i'm living now
quite happy with it, currently living with my 3 other coursemates
it's a two storey apartment with 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs


bigger than i expected ^^

my bedroom. it's pretty spacious, and it has a lot of shelves for you to put anything and everything on it. not to mention i have a huge cupboard too :D

there're 3 windows in my room, so i get most of the sunlight during the day :) later get sunburn in my own room how?? hahaha

but thank God my current croom is cooler than outside, not like my previous Chisholm room >< i wonder how i managed to survive the super hot summer last year!

view from my room. that's other flats.

The not-so-beautiful view from my room (from another window)

Bird pooooooo

slanted ceiling, i find it pretty cool ;)

my bedroom gang, from the left: Momo, Bismack, NoName, Bono, Blundy

And it expands! with phyllis's soft toys! i love to play hers and she likes to play mine, happiness ><

ahhhh i sound like kindergarten kids laaa

The one and only super duper precious bathroom, luckily my housemates and i don't really share the same timetables, so we don't have much problem on sharing the bathroom in the morning, getting ready for classes.

kitchen

i reckon that's a very very delicate cobweb! wonder if it's still there :P

apparently phyllis has brought back a whole loooot of super sinful snacks from hongkong, with the great "mission" of making me fat AGAIN =.=

but also thanks to her tt i was able to try this awesome packet of 川贝枇杷膏 when i was having a nasty sore thoat :)

honestly i've never seen this in packet form! u just have to tear it and start sucking it, quite fun!

to be updated:

st kilda market
birthday dinnnnerrr
marian's lizard

stay tuned!!

No comments: