Monday, April 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!



awesome picture isn't it?



YESSSSSSSHHHHHH~~~~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEARRRRREST FRIEND PHYLLIS!



Thanks for being such an amazing friend (as amazing as Superman!) and also a nice housemate, uni-mate, coursemate, FOCUS mate, and Bundy mate of mine!


You're always a great source of encouragement to me, and (ughhh im so not used to writing mushy and touching words) it's really happy to see how God has provided me such a great friend in my uni life, especially when I have to adapt to a totally new environment and embrace a different culture.



Thanks for giving me so much joy and fun! God hearts you, I heart you too! i love the times when we talk about random and silly stuffs, playing soft toys together, photoshooting, cooking and etc etc...lots of memorable moments indeed!





一年前的今天,我们好像并不是很熟




一年后的今天,我们熟得不能再熟 ><




and, and...and........


BLEKKKKK!!! happy 20th birthday to you! You are now officially not a teenager and welcome to the club! hahahaha

No comments: