Monday, October 26, 2009

spring series

i'm not sure when will be the next time i blog, coz life's so busy that i dun even feel the urge to blog, despite overflowing miscellaneous stuffs and random pictures that are supposed to be posted in this entry...ahh i'm just too busy.

thank God for giving me the efficiency to get my work done prior to the deadline...it's definitely great not to leave your work till the last minute, trust me!

went for photoshoot with Phyllis da photographer on saturday, it was fun and i am really, really satisfied with the photos! thank you so much phyllis! seriously happy with the results. Pictures were taken in my uni...and there are sooooo many photos that I dun think i'll be able to upload them one by one over here...i think i'll just post the rest on facebook, or maybe the next blog post!

Let the pictures do the justification..








and this!


the first pic and the last pic are my absolute favourite!

btw i've posted this "eve-volution" picture on my facebook and lots of people commented on that picture! totally didn't expect this massive number of responses and i was really touched by some of the comments. If you haven't seen that picture yet, go and check it out man! hee~

i reckon i have changed a lot throughout my teenage years :)

No comments: