Monday, July 6, 2009

it's time to blog again! haha

still hesitating whether I should blog in english or chinese...can i blog in rojak language? lol

coz i realize i hv friends who read my blog but doesn't understand chinese...so i've decided to blog in english more often!

(and i realized blogging in english is soooo much faster)

so yeah, it's time for photos! loads and loads of random photos!

I've SOOO many photos that i dunno which one i should upload..feel lazy to upload on facebook also! so whenever people ask me about my life in aussie, i'd just tell them to read my blog, haha...it's hard to describe everything in a few sentences you know.

anyway, i met emily the sweetie in my church, she's soooo cute!! pardon those blur pictures, coz she's too hyper and my camera phone is not good enough to capture things in motion..

her cheeks are soooo much rosier in real life! trust me!

it's winter now, the sky turns dark even before 5.30pm, unlike in malaysia, where the sky turns dark at around 7.30pm.

winter = lots of food = gaining weight! is that a good news for me? or am i going to face the same reaction from aunties and uncles back in msia?

“哇,你的脸变很大了啊!肉肉的,哇整个变肥了~~”

coz that's what I experienced when I went back to JB from college =.=

MY FACE VERY BIG MEH? WALAO...

oh btw I'M SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH HOODIES!!!

my very first hot pink hoodie in Aus...costed me $29.90 .

and last week i bought 2 hoodies at WESTCO! 2 for $50! it's really cheap to me and it's thick enough for me to survive the winter! yay~~ no need to wear my grey grey dull big coat everyday ^^ am still able to look colourful + cheerful + young + lively even when it's winter!

*chuckle*

hoodie #1 - slightly thinner but i think i look quite good in it!

hoodie #2 is LOVE! seriously love this design~ many of my friends complimented on it too..hahahaha

and it's a great way to express your LOVE to someone too!

eg: i HEART shamay~~ hee~~coz the arrow pointed towards her..

seriously hope WestCo will come out with couple hoodies which arrows are pointed towards each other ><>

and and and....my jiejie is going to AIRMAIL me a super nice blue hoodie she bought in tasmania! need to get her a blue beanie in return lah.. but still haven't spotted any really nice one for her.

oh and and and i saw a very nice rainbow outside my hostel last week!

the day before Phyllis left I actually raided went to her room and she gave me a lot of goodies so that I can finish em up for her. Pocky, chocolates, biscuits and my favourite drink over here --- 杏仁霜 (almond powder drink)!hee~ thanks phyllis, i know you miss me very much now!!!!

and I'M SO GOING TO KIDNAP YOUR BABY POOH!!

the baby pooh sleeps tonight~~

okay lah my face is big...you reckon?

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

hey!
the rainbow is sooooo beautiful~see the power of nature!!

sneeze..sneeze..(i fall sick now~)

YP said...

I miss Emily too~
she is jus adorable!

haha that blue hoodie is me =P
should have taken a photo wif her!