Tuesday, November 17, 2009

lomography is love

guess what phyllis lent me after my exam? her lomo camera! super cute and super tiny!!





here are some pics i took using her lomo camera:



and i started with the table lamp in phyllis's room!




i've edited some of the photos with Picnik to make it even more lomo-ish/holga-ish

like this one, our chisholm common room.



unedited.




a shopping trolley?!? why is it appearing outside menzies college??




outside computer study hall. i kinda like this picture..this is the original one :)



edited: holga-ish




cross process+vignette







be civilized and do the right thing! put an effort to find the dustbin instead of littering!


some overgrown plants...they are even taller than me! so disturbing! hahahaha

ducks!!!

the "a-bit-lost" one.

flowers outside tower 8.


can't wait to go back and get myself a digital camera! my brother-in-law suggested me to get Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 coz it's pretty good and i think i'm not pro enough for a DSLR! hahahaha..hope to gain more photography knowledge from phyllis and my brother-in-law so i can take "pro pro" pictures too! hehe :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal...u might wanna consider Canon S90 as well. :)

cheers,
yingxuan ( we had sushi together with your jiejie, yiting in sg!)

Yiwen aka Evelyn said...

ahhhh yingxuan i still remember you! really surprised tt you still read my blog! yup will have to discuss with my bro-in-law as well, thank you for ur suggestion! :D

Dyra Sarun said...

hey , i was looking for lomo cameras around google and found your blog :) your friend's lomo is so cute ! and i saw it was made in japan , i was wondering where did she buy it ? like in japan or what ? :)

anyway , nice blog and nice photos with the lomo :)